Please find a list below of current career opportunities at Trillium Asset Management.
Role: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will report to and provide support to the CEO. This position will be responsible for administrative duties and completing a broad array of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments and speaking engagements, composing and preparing correspondence, creating power point presentations and keeping the CEO organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and other members of the senior leadership team
- Act as the primary contact for internal and external parties want access to the CEO
- Manage communication and ensure appropriate follow-up on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s calendar
- Prepare correspondence and presentations for the CEO
- Complete Board Materials and act as a liaison between the CEO and Trillium Board of Directors
- Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail
- The ability to recognize sensitive material and maintain the utmost discretion and diplomacy with a high degree of confidentiality is a must
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency Outlook and PowerPoint are critical.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- It is critical to be a self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance. Capable of taking initiative as needed. Ability to multi-task, react and think quickly.
- Ability to apply independent judgment. Must demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving skills and the ability to stay calm and cool in a crisis. Should be able to anticipate the needs of the CEO and complete important tasks with minimal oversight.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment
Role: Marketing/ PR Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage public relations, marketing, and social media for ESG investment firm
- Cultivate speaking and media opportunities for senior leadership
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop targeted marketing material for a range of retail and institutional audiences
- Enhance social media presence and content management system
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing/PR, investment experience a plus
- Prefer fluency in ESG/impact investing or corporate responsibility issues
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Willing to work as an integral member of a small, dedicated team
- Position based in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long‐term disability, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance‐based bonus program.
We will only consider applications with an attached professional resume and cover letter. Please email: mmcdonough[at]trilliuminvest.com
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.