Please find a list below of current career opportunities at Trillium Asset Management.
Role: Marketing/ PR Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage public relations, marketing, and social media for ESG investment firm
- Cultivate speaking and media opportunities for senior leadership
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop targeted marketing material for a range of retail and institutional audiences
- Enhance social media presence and content management system
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing/PR, investment experience a plus
- Prefer fluency in ESG/impact investing or corporate responsibility issues
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Willing to work as an integral member of a small, dedicated team
- Position based in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long‐term disability, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance‐based bonus program.
We will only consider applications with an attached professional resume and cover letter. Please email: mmcdonough[at]trilliuminvest.com
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.